- Go to https://asw.iastate.edu/ and sign in. (If you've forgotten your password, you'll need to contact the Solution Center, 195 Durham Center to reset it.)
- Click "manage lists," then "create a class list."
- You'll see a list of your own classes - no one else's.
- Select the class for which you want to create a mail list. (You can create mail lists for more than one class at a time by shift-clicking or control-clicking on additional classes.)
The list, which will be named something like "s2007.stat.500" or "s2007.stat.101.a" will be ready for use the next day.
Some caveats about the lists...
- The lists are controlled by Durham, and are "supposed" to be kept up to date by the registrars office.
- They will be deleted after ~ 1 year.